We’re joining our partners The Roasting Party for their Stage 22 event at Party at the Mill on Sunday 18th July.
Pro Espresso are the official La Marzocco retailer offering the Linea
Mini in a choice of colours all available on 12 months interest free
credit. See you there.
Get free tickets here
The art of of espresso making
- Demonstrating key fundamentals on how to make great espresso at home.
- Acidity and Bitterness: an introduction to tasting.
- On going Q&A throughout the day
The art of milk pouring
- An introduction to steaming milk.
- Importance of correct texture and temperature.
- Basic to advanced latte art skills.
- How to use alternative milks.
- On going Q&A throughout the day.
The Challenge Bench
- Skill based competitions throughout the day.
- Lots of prizes to be won!
Alan Murchison aka The Performance Chef
- Showcasing his book, with signed copies to be won!
- There will be an offering of some of his favourite dishes.
Spoke Mechanic - pop bike service
- Mike will be offering free spot checks, making sure your bike is purring.
Station Mill gym
- Showcasing their exclusive performance studio.
- Tour de France time trials competition being held throughout the day.
- Lots of prizes to be won.
Pasche Design pop-up shop
- Showcasing their cycling inspried T-shirts and prints.
- Offering affordable options on all La Marzocco products.