Sage trade-in programme is now open
We are pleased to launch our trade in programme, where we can take your Sage machine in as a Part Exchange against any of our Rocket Espresso machines, or packages including Rocket Faustino, Giannino or Fausto grinder.
Simply contact us via our live chat to get a special order emailed to you with a part ex price as below that matches your Sage machine. We’ll then arrange delivery of your new Rocket machine free of charge anywhere in mainland UK. We’ll even give you all the guidance you need for an enjoyable next step on your espresso coffee journey.
Follow these steps;
- Choose a Rocket machine, and add a grinder and any accessories to your order
- Message us on live chat and we ill send you a special order with a part ex discount for your Sage trade-in.
- Complete your order with the option of spreading the balance over 12 months 0% interest free or upto 48 months payments with DivideBuy or Klarna.
- Delivery time is arranged with you along with free coffee beans.
- Drop off your Sage with Royal Mail using our return label.
Barista Express - model 875
- Upto 1 year - £250 value
- Upto 2 years - £200 value
- Upto 3 years - £150 value
Barista Pro - model 878
- Upto 1 year - £300 value
- Upto 2 years - £250 value
- Upto 3 years - £200 value
Trade-in values are subject to change and the programme is only available while stocks of Rocket Espresso machines last. Trade-in Sage machines must be in full working order and come with its original accessories. Where possible please pack in its original box if you still have it. We then deliver your Rocket machine and email you a return label for you to drop off with Royal Mail.
We reserve the right to refuse a trade-in if the machine is not in full working order or if the condition is not suitable for its age.
Our trade-in values are related to the current used machine market on ebay and other marketplaces, less the cost of us servicing and collection and marketplace sales fees we incur.