Skip to content
The coffee blend
- Ideally coffee beans should be consumed between three and fourteen days from roasting. In the first three days the beans are still releasing carbons from the roasting process.
- From fourteen days the coffee will start to lose its flavour characteristics to become old and stale tasting.
- Store your coffee beans in an airtight container in a cool dark place. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Blending is to combine coffees from two or more countries of origin.
- Espresso coffee should be a harmonious blend of sweetness, acidity and bitterness.
- Espresso roasts tend to be slightly darker than filter or French Press roasts as a darker profile emphasises body and sweetness.