Rocket Espresso Appartamento Serie Nera + Faustino Grinder package offer
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
OFFICIAL UK STOCKIST OF ROCKET ESPRESSO
Package Deal of Rocket Appartamento Serie Nera (black with white circles) and Faustino Grinder (black) new 2022 version.
* IN STOCK NOW for free 'hand delivery' UK wide *
Now available on 12 to 36 month instalments. Choose Klarna at checkout.
The Rocket Appartamento is a heat exchange unit with espresso brew temperature maintained by the commercial E61 Group Head. A small footprint and straight side panels featuring a circular design make this an attractive and practical unit when looking to maximise bench space.
- A compact home machine with a small footprint
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso
- Designed with oversized circular feet and the circular feature on the side panels
- Serie Nera available with black body and copper or white insert
- The option of ether a white or copper insert available
- NEW - Optional black panels now available for free - just ask for them after ordering this model, via our live web chat.
The desire to have the best culinary equipment in our home is always growing, so that we can make and share memories through creation and flavour. To achieve this in a home of any size, Rocket Espresso have introduced the Appartamento.
Holding the calibre of the Rocket Espresso brand in its design and function the Appartamento is a compact espresso machine created with a small footprint to balance in an environment where space is at a premium, yet a quality cup of coffee is not compromised.
Rocket engineers have optimised the chassis and internal layout of the Appartmento to design an functional machine featuring components capable of producing an espresso full of flavour as well as a powerful steam quality.
Capturing the modern style of design and incorporating this into an espresso machine, the Appartmento features a simplistic circular feature on the side panels with the option of either a white or copper insert available to create a contrast
The Appartamento Serie Nera launched in March 2020. This line features the Appartamento with all side panels black in colour and either a copper or white insert available. Varying from the original Appartamento series, the Serie Nera features a black stainless steel cup surround to complete the design.
With the familiar qualities and features Rocket Espresso consistently delivers.
Why You Should Buy It
One of the nicest things about buying a Rocket machine is it comes with a really in depth training guide and manual, plus, they’re one of the very few brands to include a high quality metal tamper with their machines rather than a dinky plastic one you’ll never use. They really go the extra mile to make set up easy and ensure you’re ready to brew soon after unboxing the Appartamento.
- Brew Group: Commercial 58mm bronze E61 brew group (weighing 4.05kg)
- Portafilter: Industry standard, commercial grade 58mm portafilter
- Steam wand: Cool to touch (anti-burn) stainless steel wand
- Hot water tap: Separate hot water tap
- Gauge: Boiler pressure gauge
- Boilers:1.8l insulated pure (Cu 99.9%) copper boiler (with brass end plates)
- Pump: High-grade vibration pump
- Reservoir: 2.5l removable internal water reservoir
- Construction: Heavy gauge mirror stainless steel
- Finish: Chrome plated
- Cup Tray: Large cup tray with minimal surround
- Drip tray: Large stainless steel drip tray
- Power: Standard UK 13amp plug (1200w / 220v)
- Weight: 23KG
- Dimensions WDH: 274mm Width x 425mm Depth x 360mm Height
Free white glove delivery (UK wide) with every Rocket machine. We also maintain and service your Rocket machine at your home so you don't need to send it to us. All Rocket machines are bench tested by our Rocket trained engineers prior to delivery.
All Rocket Espresso machines are covered by a 2 year warranty with ourselves as an official Rocket Espresso UK dealer. This warranty is for domestic customers. Should your Rocket Espresso machine become defective during the warranty period our engineers will call out to your home anywhere in the UK (mainland), and undertake the repair for you.
During the warranty period we cover the costs of both parts and labour, except for general wear and tear or damage caused by misuse of the machine.
This warranty is subject to the customer following the instructions for use and maintenance guidelines supplied by Rocket Espresso.